Post Graduate Courses Options in the Commerce Stream
There are multiple options available for the students in the commerce area after graduation. Students can explore following PG options
1. MBA: It is one if the popular option after commerce graduation. Many students opt for general post graduate Business Management Courses after their graduation. But many would argue that it is better to go for MBA after some work experience as it will add value to your profile after completion of MBA and it would also give better prospective of case studies taught in the B Schools
|Course Name||Fee||Apply Now|
|MIT- MCA Commerce Entrance||800||Apply|
2. Part Time MBA: If you are already working and can not leave the job then this can be better option. There are many part time MBA courses available where you can attend classes in the evening and do not have to leave your existing job
3. Post Graduate Diploma in Foreign Trade: If you want to have specialization in Foreign Trade, import export etc then PGD in Foreign Trade is appropriate course for you. It will provide me knowledge of various aspects of the business in the area of foreign trade.
4. Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Finance: If your interest is in the area of Banking and Finance, if your get excited by the banking environment, RBI policies, if your are looking for better career option in the Banking then this is right course for you.
5. Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation: If you are looking for career in taxation,want to start own consultancy related to tax then PGD in Taxation is right course to go for.
6. Distance Education: if you do not want to go for Full Time , Part time courses then distance education is most flexible option to complete your Post Graduation. There are multiple specialization options available in Distance Education in Commerce.
7.MA Economics : If your favorite subject is economics, if you want to make career as Analyst in Economics then MA Economics is also another option to explore.