Top 4 Challenges to manage Online Exam Process
Online Exam Process need to manage some of the critical processes to succeed. Problems in online examination system can be managed using secure technology and best practices.
Here are some of the challenges for managing online exam.
Internet connectivity is still a challenge specially in remote areas or rural villages. In case of concurrent number of exams internet connectivity can be a challenge for smooth execution of Online Exam.
Exam results can be uploaded to server from local machine in secure way. Managing exam in offline environment has many advantages.
- It helps to manage exams without need to worry about internet speed.
- Thousands of candidate can appear for the exam from remote locations using different offline networks.
- Entire Exam audit log is maintained to identify manipulations or errors
- Entire Exam Data is encrypted during each step
- It is cost effective mechanism to conduct large scale exams
2. Question Bank Preparation
Quality of Assessment/ Online exam depends on quality of question bank and its accuracy. Exam administration should ensure than question bank is of high quality standard prepared by subject matter experts.
Eklavvya has Question Bank Management Feature where individual subject matter expert can login to the system and define questions of his/her individual subject/ topic.
Exam Administration can define examination patter including parameters like negative marking, total exam time, total number of questions per subject area, marking scheme etc.
3. Communicating with Exam Candidates
Online Exam is conducted across multiple locations. It becomes essential to communicate with remote candidates in seamless manner to clarify process of online exam.
Eklavvya has facility to alert individuals about exam schedule and login credentials. It is possible to communicate over email and sms to convey information about online examination process.
Online examination process security is one of the critical challenges. Proper authentication, authorization process should be followed to ensure right candidate is appearing for the exam in secure environment without any activity of malpractices.
System should be able to audit entire activities of the exam process to identify leakages or security lapses during exam process.
Eklavvya platform has features which can help you to manage security aspect of the process.
- Remote Proctoring enables to have live streaming of video of remote candidate. System can also take snapshots of the candidate to ensure identify of the person.
- Secure Browser ensures that candidate can not open any other window during exam process. System prevents user from opening other window during online exam activity.
- Remote Proctoring also enables live chat with candidate during online exam to authorize candidate appearing for the exam
Eklavvya.in is an online assessment tool. It is used by many corporate, education entities for managing online assessment along with certification exams. It provides features to conduct AI driven digital assessments for hiring, recruitment, employee assessment post training, domain specific assessments etc.
Online Assessment has helped organizations to simplify assessment process and there is significant saving related to administration and management of examination or selection process of recruitment of candidates.